Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Being Charitable

I would donate to cancer charities because I want to help find a cure for it. My mother had suffered from breast cancer and it pretty much got the best of all of us in our family. I got so stressed out and depressed because of what my mom went thru imagine feeling what she felt. that would had been one of the worst feelings ever.

I would love to donate to 10 different charities. I would love to give 100,000 to each one. Imagine if you can change some ones life over a good cause of our donations for charities, many people would recognize you and be happy that you for your good cause. 

thats how i plan on spending my 1 million dollars on donations for the research of cures for cancer. god will repay me in something much better than money not that i ask for something in return, but in a way that god once said you do something great i will repay you ten times better.

No comments:

Post a Comment